Monday 8 August 2011

Current Book Reviews

Here I will publish reviews of books that I have recently read plus occasionally some older ones that I feel are worth a mention. I'll try and come up with a rating system and where available I will provide links to buy them from Amazon.

My current read is "The Infidel by Bob Shepherd, he's a new author to me but I understand he's another ex SAS take on half the worlds terrorist type like Andy Macnab, Chris Ryan etc. I'll let you know how it goes.
Now that I finished it, I can highly recomend it, great cliff hanger ending, keeps up the pace throughout, could easily be the next Chris Ryan, Andy Mcnab etc etc...



I have just finished off The Hunter by Tom Wood.
I've found it thoroughly readable although a little thin on the plot, read it if you like the Jason Bourne books 3 assasins out of 5




TTFN

Mr Bunny Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment