Friday 5 August 2011

So a little more about my plans

My promises as the author of this blog.

I will review any product or service fairly and independently to the best of my expertise.

I will be honest.

If your product or service is brilliant I will let my readers know.

If your product or service is not for me I will let my readers know.

If your product or service is hopeless I will let my readers know.

I will give the subjects of any ranting full right of reply but think carefully before responding because I will let my readers know.

I will review all comments before publishing and will endeavour to keep profanity to a minimum.

I will not name any individuals without their express permission.

If you have any product or service you want me to review then please let me know.

ttfn

Mr Bunny Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment